So, of course I went to my friends house to look through her quilt books and to make a long story short, of course she pulled out piles and piles of fabric and we found enough scraps to make a beautiful queen size quilt. Here are two of the finished blocks:
I scanned them in so you can not quite see the full block but you get the idea. We need to make 72 blocks for a queen size so we have our work cut out for us! (well, not quite cut out. That's my homework for tomorrow, no pun intended;)
Of course it's always good to have more than one project going at once lest you get bored. I sewed a couple more Barbie clothes today and I will post about them tomorrow.